Lawrence Fellowship Postdoctoral Researcher
9 August 2022 - 21 September 2022https://www.llnl.gov/join-our-team/careers/find-your-job/all/atmospheric/3743990000487226
The Lawrence Fellowship is a highly competitive postdoctoral position at LLNL that is open to all technical disciplines. Fellows are free to pursue their own independent research agenda with subject matter experts who provide guidance and mentorship. Fellowships are awarded to candidates with exceptional talent, scientific track records, and potential for significant achievements. Details of the fellowship may be found at http://fellowship.llnl.gov
Applicants need to submit CV, research impact statement of 3-4 sentences, research proposal of no more than 6 pages, three references for letters of recommendation, and transcripts. Once you submit your application, you can go back and make updates. All application updates and attachments should be submitted by October 1, 2022.
In this role you will:
- Conduct research and/or development outlined in your research proposal in one or more of the following areas: Atmospheric Science, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, Environmental Science, Geoscience, Energy, Lasers, Material Science, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Pursue independent research interests with exceptional scientists both internal and external to the Laboratory.
- Collaborate with others in a multidisciplinary team environment to accomplish research goals.
- Publish research results in peer-reviewed scientific or technical journals and present results at external conferences seminars and/or technical meetings.
- Review research progress with the Laboratory’s Directed Research and Development Program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.