AOS Systems Technician (ARM BNF site)
28 August 2023 - 26 September 2023https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=5711aa4cf4fdc0f6&tk=1h916kjtlh5h0802&from=serp%2CiaBackPress&vjs=3
The Engineering Technician II (AOS Systems Technician) is responsible for performing instrument maintenance and operation in support of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) Third Mobile Facility (AMF3) at the Bankhead National Forest (BNF) site at or near Moulton, Lawrence County, AL.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain calibrations, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of AOS instruments.
- Coordinate all AOS tasks with ARM AOS Mentors and the BNF Site Operations Manager.
- Monitor and report on AMF3 AOS status and troubleshooting efforts.
- Provide weekly status information to the BNF Site Operations Manager.
- Provide monthly AOS summary information to the BNF Site Operations Manager for Monthly Summary Report.
- Perform preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance for AMF3 Greenhouse gas measurement systems.
- Act as alternate for daily PM/CM Main Site rounds technician.