On September 12, 2019, ASR launched a refreshed website with better end-to-end functionality. New search technology makes it easier and faster for users to find atmospheric research, projects, publications, and funding opportunities.
The overall site was restructured to make browsing simpler and intuitive, with more information available with fewer clicks. The site navigation organizes information into six major areas:
- About ASR;
- Science (research highlights and priority research areas);
- Projects (current and past);
- Publications (journal articles, publications database, program documents, workshop reports);
- Meetings (upcoming and past meetings); and
- News (program news and announcements, news and ASR Newsletter archive, events, employment opportunities).
Users can share research highlights and publications with one easy submission form, and coming soon, can connect their publications to their project pages. Past meeting information will now be even easier to find with the enhanced search capabilities. It is now faster than ever to find important news, announcements, and events.
Explore the site and share your thoughts and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.# # #
This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Science, through the Biological and Environmental Research program as part of the Atmospheric System Research program.