Tips for Searching ASR Publications Database
This utility searches for the publications that you are interested in based on selections that you make on the form. Filling in more information will give you more precise results. If you receive "no matches", try opening up your search by removing some of your selections. Keep in mind that searching is not case sensitive.
- Example: Smith
- Publication Type
- Words in Title or Keywords
- If you are looking for the title of publication or keyword with "Solar Radiation", you can enter:
- Solar Radiation
- If you select "match all words", the search will return publications that contain the words
- "Solar" AND "Radiation".
- If you select "match any word", the search will return publications that contain the words
- either "Solar" OR "Radiation".
Enter the last name of author. Only one author is allowed.
If you do not enter the name of an author, the utility will search all authors.
Select the publication type you are interested in from the list. The default search is Journal type. You may use CTRL-click to select multiple types.
You may restrict your search by filling in a year range. The default is currently 1990 through the present.
You may restrict your search by filling in words or phrases that occur in the publication title or keywords. Separate words entered with a space.