Sessions for the 2024 American Meteorological Society (AMS) Annual Meeting are being announced. If you are leading a session relevant to Atmospheric System Research (ASR) or the Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) user facility, please let us know. We are collecting this information to be shared on the ASR and ARM websites as it is provided.
Abstract submission is open for the 104th AMS Annual Meeting from January 28 to February 1, 2024, in Baltimore, Maryland, and online.
The abstract submission deadline for all conferences and symposia is August 24, 2023.
The 2024 meeting includes a number of interesting conferences and symposia organized by ASR/ARM researchers or relevant to ASR/ARM themes, which cover various session topics in atmospheric chemistry, aerosols, clouds, and precipitation as well as topics related to measurements and data analysis.
Find details about ASR- and ARM-relevant conferences and symposia on the following web pages:
- First Symposium on Cloud Physics
Program Chairs: Zachary Lebo, University of Oklahoma; Sarah Woods, National Center for Atmospheric Research; and Fan Yang, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- 10th Symposium on High Performance Computing for Weather, Water, and Climate
Program Chair: Marc Cotnoir
- 14th Symposium on Advances in Modeling and Analysis Using the Programming Languages of Open Science
Program Chair: Scott Collis, Argonne National Laboratory
- 16th Symposium on Aerosol–Cloud–Climate Interactions
Program Chairs: Adeyemi (Yemi) Adebiyi, University of California, Merced; Zhibo Zhang, University of Maryland, Baltimore County; Xue Zheng, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory; and Michael Diamond, Florida State University
- 22nd Symposium on the Coastal Environment
Program Chair: Yun Qian, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- 26th Conference on Atmospheric Chemistry
Program Chairs: Emily Fischer, Colorado State University; Qing Liang, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center; and Abhishek Chatterjee, Jet Propulsion Laboratory/California Institute of Technology
- 28th Conference on Integrated Observing and Assimilation Systems for the Atmosphere, Oceans, and Land Surface (IOAS-AOLS)
Program Chairs: Bob Atlas, NOAA, and Zhaoxia Pu, University of Utah
- 37th Conference on Climate Variability and Change
Program Chairs: Justin Mankin, Dartmouth College, and Suzana Camargo, Columbia University
- 38th Conference on Hydrology
Program Chairs: Timothy Lahmers, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center; Jing Tao, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory; and Kyle Knipper, U.S. Department of Agriculture
This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Science, through the Biological and Environmental Research program as part of the Atmospheric System Research program.